Becoming an Ahrens Builder is easy
The Ahrens Group acquired Capital Steel Buildings in March 2016 and created the new division Ahrens Sheds. Ahrens are a 3rd generation family business based at Kingsford SA.
They are well known in the agricultural space for their famous silos and Pioneer Tanks. They have a fabrication arm for large design and construct commercial and agricultural building design, fabrication and construction.
Why Choose Us?
- We have over 40 years combined experience in the cold formed steel shed industry.
- We can custom design a steel building to meet your building requirements.
- We have ‘the most dedicated support team around’.
- We only use Australian BlueScope Steel, not imported steel.
- We are proudly ShedSafe Accredited.
What Makes Us Better?
Ahrens Sheds specialise in farm, commercial and domestic sheds. Due to the use of portal frame methodology and fully galvanised steel frames, our steel buildings and strong and robust. Perfect for industrial buildings, hay sheds, machinery sheds, storage and horse stables.
We do not compromise on quality or engineering and only use the best materials to manufacture steel buildings. Ahrens Sheds use and recommend Australian COLORBOND for its durability and beauty.
Our unique design software creates a design, a list of materials, and an exact costing to quote customers in minutes.
We design sheds that are extremely strong and durable, and guaranteed to last decades with up to 25 years’ manufacturer’s warranty.